Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Mastery in any Science-related field with experience in hands-on science/ experiential learning methods
· 0-2 year of Experiential Learning, hands-on teaching methods and STEM content development experience.
· Confident of doing and developing science experiments as well as coming up with design modifications within given resources.
· Well-read and interested to know more about the latest technologies and scientific breakthroughs.
· Good proficiency with using Google tools (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides)
· Proficiency in written and verbal communication.
Good to have:
· Experience in teaching Science, Tinker CAD etc. to children
· Experience in developing hands-on science experiments for children
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Plan, design and develop content for hands-on learning (K12 segment)
· Research and design lesson plans based on STEM themes
· Design experiments/ activities for STEM topics (necessary support will be provided)
· Document new content and improve on existing content
· Create necessary documents, and prototyping
· Should be able to write the instructional scripts for STEM Project
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.